Building Private-Public Partnerships: FEMA July 2021
This guide is to assist communities in the process of building public-private partnerships through coordinating mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery efforts.
"When public and private sectors work together, they can make a huge difference in the disaster recovery. Their combined efforts can contribute to the following:
- Shorter periods of disruption following a disaster.
- More efficient delivery of lifesaving and life-sustaining services.
- More resilient community lifelines, critical infrastructure and supply chains.
- Improved health and safety.
- Inclusion and equity in community resilience and disaster response efforts."
Please view the guide for more information on building community partnerships that will be essential in times of crisis.